Springfield/Eugene Habitat accepts gifts in several forms:
Cars for Homes™
On-Line contributions to Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity can be made directly through Habitat for Humanity International with 100% of your gift coming directly to Springfield/Eugene Habitat. The steps are listed below:
1. Follow the link: Donate on-line to Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity
2. Upon reaching the donation page, enter "Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity", your contact information, credit card number, and information pertaining to gift cards they wish sent to announce their donation.
3. Habitat International’s system verifies the credit card number and processes your donation in seconds.
4. Donations designated to Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity are forwarded to you as part of HFHI's regular disbursements to affiliates. Springfield/Eugene HFH will receive details on each donation, including donor names and contact information.
5. Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity receives the full amount of your designated donation – nothing is deducted for fees or charges of any kind.By Mail:
Electronic Fund Transfers
Join other supporters of Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity in making monthly electronic fund transfers (EFT) in a simple, safe commitment to Habitat. Call us at 541/741-1707 for information about donor option.
The majority of homes built by Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity are made possible though sponsorships made by businesses, churches, service groups, and individuals. These gifts are a legacy to community commitment. They reflect the service values of the donors. Habitat believes they demonstrate faith and Christian love.
Full sponsorships are available for $60,000. Partial Sponsorship of varying amounts are also available.
Please contact Habitat for details about sponsorships.
Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity receives thousands of dollars in in-kind contributions for each house it builds. We accept in-kind contributions of professional services, building materials and supplies, office supplies and equipment, and other items. Many local and national firms have made long term commitments to support Habitat.
To offer your talents and in-kind gifts, contact Habitat and we’ll be delighted to work with you.
Springfield\/Eugene Habitat for Humanity would be honored to work with you and your financial advisor about making a legacy gift to Habitat. Contact your financial advisor for details about how planned giving can make great financial sense for you and have a sustaining impact on Habitat.
Copyright 2008 Springfield/Eugene Habitat for Humanity. All rights reserved.